atw: Re: LAST CALLS for the ASTC(NSW) meeting tomorrow night (23rd)

  • From: "Nancy Rose" <nancyrose73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:42:07 +1100

Yeah Warren, I know :-(

But I promise I really did try to get there. Believe me, Style Guides are
extremely close to my heart at the moment, particularly when it comes to the
discussion of what should or should not be included in one. (and how to
convince those in power that certain items are required)

Nevertheless, I was unable to get there in the end. I'll be at the next one
and if I'm lucky someone may even find it in their heart to give me a run
down on what you all came up with.

Cheers
Nancy

From Warren...

Missed a great Westies last night Nancy.
SO did everyone else.
Now, you can all come along next month however.
Third Tuesday...