atw: Re: It was Friday a few days ago

Jill Nicholson wrote:
I actually got them off the web Janice - but not from the Journalism review - at least I don't think. It was soooo long ago.

I suspect that like a lot of Internet humor, the contents
of your message actually came from the books but the
message lost the attribution as it was passed around.
I just provided the extra info in case people might want
to hunt up the books.

-- Janice

austechwriter-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx