atw: Re: Info for ASTC newsletter

  • From: Warren Lewington <wjlewington@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Daryl Colquhoun' <coot@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 10:41:41 +1000

Well, um, okay then.
Third (21st of October) Tuesday in every month sees the ASTC Westies get
together and drink and eat and chat at the "Commercial Hotel", on the
corner of Hassall St and Station St East Parramatta.
This month we will be finalising the content of our talk at the ASTC
conference and reviewing some stuff Steve Hudson has written as a brain
storm about the future of our industry. It is quite interesting stuff,
quite apart from the Steve-isms! If your received a file with this
Email, have a quick read, and bring your thoughts along with yourself to
the next meeting.

As ever, new members are more than welcome and since we meet in a
friendly pub close to Parramatta station at 6:00 PM, why not drop by and
say hi on your way home if you live in the West of Sydney.

We are usually finished by 9:00 PM or the real party animals get going
and party on elsewhere.

Regards everyone;
Warren Lewington.
9876 5345, or see below.

For all your "word-smithing", website and technical communication
requirements, visit: www.wjl.com.au