atw: Re: If you are encountering bounced E-mails at the moment.

  • From: Peter Sanders <psanders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:52:55 +0800

Hi Michael

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:31:52 +1100, Michael Edward Granat
<megranat@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> With information coming up as:
>>    ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
>> <person.lastname@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>     (reason: 500 access denied; too many concurrent connections)

> It appears as though the Telstra big swamp has spat the dummy again.
"Big Swamp" heh, heh, heh :-) I like it.

<snip>

> That's what you get when you get an Internet "service" restricted in
> scope
> by the bean counters.

FWIW, I know someone in the UK that has (as with MANY other UK users)
UNLIMITED 512kbps d/l AND 512kbps UPLOAD for 20 pounds per month FREE
modem AND FREE connection - puts Telstra to shame.

--
Kind regards

Peter