From: austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Garry Stevens, Technical writer & trainer [gstevens@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 25 May 2012 10:19 AM
To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: atw: IT procedures and policies- which to buy?

Hi All:

I'm starting a job at an organisation to develop IT procedures and policies.
We've agreed to buy a standard set and modify those. I've had a look around
the interwebs and found a variety available, ranging from $40 to $500. Most
sites are rather coy about showing you many samples.

Can anyone recommend a good set? Cost is immaterial: in fact, we'd prefer to
pay more to get a really comprehensive set. They have to be modifiable in
Word, and free of copyright to the using organisation.

Garry

austechwriter-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are
not
to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has
taken
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any
damage
you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out
your
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this
e-mail
Infosys e-mail system.

austechwriter-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx