atw: Re: Help! All text has...disappeared on Print.

  • From: "Terry Dowling" <Terrence.Dowling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 12:17:24 +0800

Hi Amanda,

First thing I would be looking at is whether font is white, hidden or or
in a font that pdf doesn't cope with. I know I have issues with pdf not
recognising some symbols such as greater than or equal to. Can you drag
and select text within the pdf file (I.e. it's there but not visible)?

Other issues might be page margins and printer settings.

More than happy to have a look if you want to send it.

Cheers,

Terry