atw: Re: Great Mate vs Gr8 M8

  • From: "Rafael Manory" <rafi05@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 21:17:53 +1000

I started using SMS when I lived in Japan, and had long train rides with not
much to do. I used the time on the train to write SMS messages, took me
about 20 min to write a few words if I wanted not to have mistakes....I
never used this in Australia, even though I won 50 free messages. I also
hate getting them...

But I guess I am old fashioned.

Rafael