From: austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Geoffrey
Marnell
Sent: 10 July 2009 04:56
To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: atw: Goodbye technical writing ...

... it's time to apply for a job as a garbage collector. It would
certainly be less frustrating than using MS-bloody-Word.

Why oh why can't I restart the numbering of a numbered paragraph. I do
everything that the OLH tells me (right-click the paragraph and select
Restart Numbering), but nought happens. With my cursor in the paragraph,
I display the Bullets and Numbering... dialog, but the Restart Numbering
radio button is greyed out. I can restart the numbering of other
numbered paragraphs in the vicinity, but not this recalcitrant bugger.

Any clues ... before I pull an early cork and call the local council?

Cheers

Geoffrey Marnell
Principal Consultant
Abelard Consulting Pty Ltd
T: +61 3 9596 3456
F: +61 3 9596 3625
W: www.abelard.com.au <http://www.abelard.com.au/>

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the company. The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential to The Innovation Group PLC and are solely for use by the intended
recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed.

This email and any attachments may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other
than the intended recipient, nor may it be copied in any way.  If you have
received this email in error, please forward a copy of this email to
itsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and then delete it from your system.

The Innovation Group PLC: Registered in England 3256771
Registered Office: Yarmouth House 1300 Parkway Solent Business Park Whiteley
Hampshire PO15 7AE UK
http://www.innovation-group.com

This email and any attachments has been swept for computer viruses. Neither The
Innovation Group PLC nor the sender accept any responsibility for computer
viruses once this email has been transmitted.