atw: Re: Goodbye technical writing ...

  • From: "Terrence Dowling" <Terrence.Dowling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:22:41 +0800

I'd like to remind everyone that the term is "sanitation engineer".
These days they're truck drivers, aren't they? No need to get their
hands dirty. What's the pay? :-)

I was having a similar restart problem the other day but deleted and
rewrote the para and restart worked. Can't replicate it today. Intrigued
to hear what works for others and if any works for you.

Cheers,

Terry