From: austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Geoffrey Marnell
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 1:56 PM
To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: atw: Goodbye technical writing ...

... it's time to apply for a job as a garbage collector. It would certainly
be less frustrating than using MS-bloody-Word.

Why oh why can't I restart the numbering of a numbered paragraph. I do
everything that the OLH tells me (right-click the paragraph and select
Restart Numbering), but nought happens. With my cursor in the paragraph, I
display the Bullets and Numbering... dialog, but the Restart Numbering radio
button is greyed out. I can restart the numbering of other numbered
paragraphs in the vicinity, but not this recalcitrant bugger.

Any clues ... before I pull an early cork and call the local council?

Cheers

Geoffrey Marnell
Principal Consultant
Abelard Consulting Pty Ltd