atw: Re: FrameMaker to WinHelp Tools

  • From: "Peter G. Martin" <pmartin11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Damian Forlani-Brennan <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 10:59:22 +1100

 Damian Forlani-Brennan:
On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 07:12:08 +0800,  you are alleged to have
written:

> What added extras do you use for online help from
> FrameMaker?  I am working for a client with large
> manuals in FM with output required to WinHelp.  My
> help tool of choice would be AuthorIT but it doesn't
> seem to have a lot of FM support.  Any suggestions?

Doesn't the FrameMaker import work ok in AuthorIT ?

I've been considering AuthorIT as a possible next tool of
choice after our FrameMaker / WebWorks Publisher / Final
Draft combination, and haven't had a chance to try out FM
importation which I was hoping we might be to rely on for
the big movement of legacy docs....

--Peter M