atw: Re: Extracting technical information from SMEs

  • From: "Hope Debbie" <hope_debbie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 01:26:24 -0400

Awesome Naomi - this must be the best advice I have ever had, and the
easiest to remember!

Many thanks to everyone for replying
My (rather red-faced) reason for asking -
I have been out of the loop so to speak with both serious technical
writing and business analysis for over a year now. I am starting to take
on the role again and I wanted to brush up on a couple of things, and
this was one of them.
The info you have given me will, no doubt, also aid 'newbie' austechies
that are out there on the list(who are often 'lurkers') as well!
Cheers
Debbie