atw: Re: Extra spacing after full stop

  • From: "Christine Kent" <christine_kent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:39:08 +1100

Who is lost?

From: austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Warren Lewington
Sent: Monday, 21 January 2008 5:28 PM
To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: atw: Re: Extra spacing after full stop

Speaking of lost souls, I have been able to contact and remain so with Steve
Hudson.

For those who care, he is happy, and well. And in China. He has asked to
remain anonymous to the lists and is not contemplating a return to technical
writing for the interim...

Take care everyone!

More poetry please.

HYPERLINK "mailto:wjlewington@xxxxxxxxxx"wjlewington@xxxxxxxxxx