atw: Re: Convert from PDF to Word

  • From: Ilana Cohney <idcohney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 14:05:02 +1100

Hi, Thanks for the tip Stuart and all other who answered my plea for a PDF
to Word application.

I did download one of the freeware apps but even after a couple of attempts
it would not install on my laptop.

Then I gave up and sent the file to a friend who converted it to Word
format using Adobe Acrobat. The result was reasonable but I still spent
hours reformatting all the text and reconstructing the tables (which did
not convert at all). It was a very tedious and time-consuming exercise.
My advice is to try really hard  to get hold of the Word version!

Cheers