atw: Re: Clone vs Clone

  • From: "Nikki Ward" <ezistep@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:42:01 +1000

>Nor do I see any great problem in referring to a "Ghosted image"....

Hi Peter, Brian, and fellow Austech writers...

Thank you for your input and wonderful banter that made me smile.. ah the
tangents... :)

At any rate... I think I will refer to the 'ghosted image' when it comes to
'breeding' clones... In this case we can't refer
to 'ghost' but rather 'the TinGed image (ghosted image)'  [TinG - self
recursive acronym for This Is Not Ghost]

(The program actually refers to a 'Breeder CD-ROM' - perhaps I might follow
that through and produce
as someone said, our own lexicon.. nah, only joking about the lexicon)... but
more sensibly, use the 'Breeder CD-ROM to breed clones'  ...does that sound
confusing to anyone?

Cheers
Nikki