atw: Re: Chicago Manual of Style 16th edition.

  • From: Robert Levy <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 08:48:51 -0400

I've been an online member of CMOS for a few years now and never even look at
my hardback any more. The 16th edition is out and I won't be buying it. It's
too easy to search for answers on the site.

I happen to own "The Subversive Copy Editor," but after a little looking on the
site, couldn't find the review.

rob