atw: Re: Buying a new laptop

  • From: "Elizabeth Fullerton" <Elizabeth_Fullerton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 14:08:55 +1000

A bundle of good points Michael - I disgree with some of them (ie I
still want a laptop), but it's good to refresh my memory to see if I
still feel the same way about some of them!

I'm also glad to hear (well, not "glad to hear", more "pleased to have
confirmed for future reference") the fact that Word for Mac is still
crappy - I had heard that it had improved, but I guess MS is not so
interested in upkeeping a program for a competing operating system! (not
that I'm accusing them of being anti-competitive... plenty of other
people do it so I don't need to!).

=20