From: bja [mailto:bashley@xxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Thursday, 20 May 2004 9:02=20
To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: atw: Re: Buying a new laptop

We use the cables with combination lock connectors here and my record =
for
opening one (where I don't know the combination) is 35 seconds. =
Security? No
such thing.

I suggest you buy an old Beta VCR, take out the guts and put hinges on =
the
case. When not using your laptop, put it in the VCR.

Safe as houses :).

Cheers.

Bruce Ashley

-- Type: application/ms-tnef