atw: Re: Anyone tried Microsoft anti-spyware?

  • From: "Allan Charlton" <Allan.Charlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 09:12:50 +1100

Thanks, Anil
That post of yours is a good read, and it answers my question better
than anything I imagined.  I can see I have to make changes to my adware
protection regime.

Allan

confidential/privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not
necessarily the views of the Department.

You should scan any attached files for viruses.