atw: Re: AND, BUT, or OR as the first word of a sentence

  • From: "Elizabeth Fullerton" <Elizabeth.Fullerton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:46:31 +1000

This subject looks like good wiki-fodder! I have set up a page for
starters - if the contributors to this (so far blissfully brief) stream
would like to add to it, that would be nice. Including the stuff about
the books below ...=20

I have played with the css a bit, and I think it looks a little neater
(unfortunately I'm spending all my waking hours on work at the moment,
so I haven't had a lot of time).

http://www.seedwiki.com/page.cfm?wikiid=3D3193&doc=3DAustechwriter

Or go to www.seedwiki.com and do a search for Austechwriter.