From: austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Terry D
Sent: Thursday, 25 May 2006 12:38 PM
To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: atw: Re: A very simple visio to word question

How are you getting the Visio picture? I usually just do a Ctrl A to
select all objects. It highlights the selected objects with a purplish
box to indicate what you're getting. I would then copy and paste into
Word.
I usually paste using a Ctrl V which then gives you the Visio objects
that can be re-edited.

If you're getting the purplish box extending beyond what you want, you
possibly have a white line or box or text in there. Do a drag select to
find it. It may extend into the objects you want so you can Ctrl select
to unselect them. When you're left with only the invisible bit, delete
it. There may also be problems with the unwanted bit being grouped into
something else. You'll notice that if you unselect a wanted bit and the
box around the invisible bits disappears.

HTH,
Terry

with "unsubscribe" in the Subject field.

austechwriter-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

austechwriter-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Luke Hoban
emorphus