atw: Re: A very simple visio to word question

How are you getting the Visio picture? I usually just
do a Ctrl A to select all objects. It highlights the
selected objects with a purplish box to indicate what
you're getting. I would then copy and paste into Word.
I usually paste using a Ctrl V which then gives you
the Visio objects that can be re-edited.

If you're getting the purplish box extending beyond
what you want, you possibly have a white line or box
or text in there. Do a drag select to find it. It may
extend into the objects you want so you can Ctrl
select to unselect them. When you're left with only
the invisible bit, delete it. There may also be
problems with the unwanted bit being grouped into
something else. You'll notice that if you unselect a
wanted bit and the box around the invisible bits
disappears.

HTH,
Terry

austechwriter-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx