atw: Re: A very simple visio to word question

  • From: marcia.bascombe@xxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 12:13:06 +1000

Hi Jill,

How are you? And Paul?

I'm not a Visio person but I think there's an option about exporting the
page?

Or, is there an invisible object on the page, like a box or something below
your picture, forcing the extra space?

---------------------------------
Regards

Marcia Bascombe
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd
Tel: +61 3 9222 9992 ext. 7413
<http://myob.com/au>

             "Jill Nicholson"
             <jpnicho@bigpond.
             net.au>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             austechwriter-bou                                          cc
             nce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       atw: A very simple visio to word
             25/05/2006 11:54          question
             AM

             Please respond to
             austechwriter@fre
                elists.org

I am importing a Visio diagram into a Word doc, but I am also importing a
large white space at the bottom of the diagram. I cannot get rid of the
white space despite trying various methods of transfer etc etc for quite a
time.
This has never happened before - does anyone know what I can do to get rid
of the white space while keeping the proportions of the diagram? The
diagram is an object not a picture.
Thanks
Jill

Jill Nicholson