atw: Localisation or similar conferences in Aus/APAC region?

  • From: Kirsty Taylor <kirsty.taylor@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 17:42:04 -0700

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any Localisation or globalisation
conferences, or groups, specific to the Australian/APAC region?
I attended the Localisation World conference in Seattle last week, where it
occurred to me that I wasn't sure what events might be occurring closer to home.

I think the LISA group had a conference in Shanghai within the past year or so,
but that's all that has hit my radar, so I was wondering if any austechies
might be aware of other events or resources in our region.

Thanks a lot,
KT

Kirsty Taylor
Email: kirsty.taylor@xxxxxxxxxx

information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender and delete the transmission. The contents of this e-mail are the opinion
of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless
expressly stated otherwise.