atw: How to be...

  • From: Rebecca caldwell <beckyakasha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tech writers group <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 09:36:18 +0800

Hello, all.

This isn't a strictly technical writing topic, however a friend of mine ( a
fiction writer ) has asked me to act as her agent; her current one, a gentleman
from the Phillip Morris agency, has dropped the ball on a few deals.

I have acted as an agent in the art world and the entertainment industry, but
never for a writer! Does anyone out there know of any accreditation or
memberships that I would need to obtain to perform this job?

much apreciated!

Rebecca Caldwell