atw: Help! All text has...disappeared on Print.

  • From: Amanda Cat <amandacat22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 04:09:14 +0000

Hey, gang,

I have a Word document (70 pages with images and using a standard
Word-generated style sheet).

When I print or PDF it (still a form of printing), the images display, but
there is NO TEXT.  The odd bullet and number from a list is also displayed, but
other than that, I get 70 pages of blank.

I have saved it as a DOC, DOCX, RTF... I have reattached the style sheet. I
have printed another document which uses the same style sheet - that prints
fine.

Is there some "Magic Printer Word Switch Thing(TM)"  I have tripped that has
disolved my text?

Help!!! The Programmer is getting impatient and wants his hard copy to review
and... I'm at a loss.

Many thanks in advance,

Amanda