atw: A very simple visio to word question

  • From: "Jill Nicholson" <jpnicho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 11:54:44 +1000

I am importing a Visio diagram into a Word doc, but I am also importing a large
white space at the bottom of the diagram. I cannot get rid of the white space
despite trying various methods of transfer etc etc for quite a time.
This has never happened before - does anyone know what I can do to get rid of
the white space while keeping the proportions of the diagram? The diagram is an
object not a picture.
Thanks
Jill

Jill Nicholson