[austechwriter] Re: Resumes are a show case for a Tech Writer

  • From: Michael West <mbwest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 15:27:56 +1000

Roy Taylor wrote:

> I know of a "tech writer" who printed his own
> business card with a typo on it!  It certainly
> cost him any chance of a job within our organisation.

Roy, you also know of a tech writer whose
employer gave him new business cards reading
"Manager, Technical Publiations."

BTW, anybody explain why I'm getting odd characters
in *some* posts (see below)? I'm running OE 6 under
Windows XP Home SP1. This seems to have
started recently and I don't remember altering my
mail account settings.

--
Mike West
Melbourne