[austechwriter] Re: Resumes are a show case for a Tech Writer

  • From: "Michael Lewis" <mlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 23:06:51 +1000

Steve Hudson:

> There's so many folk looking for work I guess a % of us feel like there's
> little point in wasting too much time on something that has little chance
of
> real success.

So why waste your own time putting in a résumé that's not intended to stand
a chance? Either do it properly or save the effort -- zipping off dud
résumés isn't doing yourself any favours. (Can you imagine a conscientious
recruiter saying "This guy still can't write -- we'll give him a miss
again"? I can.)