[austechwriter] Re: Resumes are a show case for a Tech Writer

  • From: Craig Bligh <Craig.Bligh@xxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 12:44:13 +1000

And even if they can open it up, they don't like PDF because they can't maul
it to suit themselves! Every time I've submitted a PDF I've had it rejected.

>The first couple of times I applied for contracts I sent my resume (*) as a
PDF, only to have >the recruiter wail, "Can't open the attachment, there's
something wrong with it, please send >Word." So I gave up.

Craig Bligh
Technical Writer, Product Development
MXL Consolidated Pty Ltd
Level 3, 62 Pitt Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Phone +61 2 8249 0000
Fax +61 2 8249 0099
Email craig.bligh@xxxxxxx
www.mxl.com

Wise Software Solutions for the Global Education Market