[austechwriter] Re: Read Me First in Oz .. news from Dymocks

  • From: Craig Bligh <Craig.Bligh@xxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:31:57 +1000

Just on the subject of books and reference materials...

Can't speak for everyone here, but I'm regularly buying all sorts of
reference and training books. Sure they're tax deductible, but wouldn't it
be great if our professional bodies (i.e. ASTC or STC) could negotiate a
small discount (5%?) at say, Dymocks, for members?

Janet et al, have you guys ever approached a major book retailer? I would
have no idea how to go about it.

Craig

Craig Bligh
Technical Writer, Product Development
MXL Consolidated Pty Ltd
Level 3, 62 Pitt Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Phone +61 2 8249 0000
Fax +61 2 8249 0099
Email craig.bligh@xxxxxxx
www.mxl.com

MXL: Wise Software Solutions for the Global Education Market