[austechwriter] Re: BA training

  • From: <Debbie.Hope@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 10:04:00 +1000

Hi Christine
I have found two. The first one is a yahoogroups one (yep - groan!)
businesss_analysis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=20

It is not comparable to this one. It is very VERY quiet, there doesn't
seem to be many members. Of course WE could always shake it up a bit
huh? :-)

Another one I found (Australian) is -
http://www.innovativebusinessdesign.com/Forum/

A tertiary type one is run by University of South Australia. I doubt
whether it is possible to do the course by distance. I haven't looked
too much into it.
http://www.unisanet.unisa.edu.au/subjectinfo/subject.asp?SUBJECT=3Dinfs20=
1
5#Support

Otherwise, look at DP Education -
http://www.dped.com.au/index.htm

Also look at IRM Training for some other Business Analysis courses -=20
http://www.irmtraining.com.au

I have not been able to find any online courses.
I am a Technical Writer but have 'fallen' into Business Analysis here at
my latest job. Personally I think it is just an EXTENSION of what we as
Technical Communicators do anyway as we gather requirements before a
documentation project. (Please, no flames for this comment people)

More than happy to chat more off list if you like Christine.

Regards
Debbie