[audubon-news] Please bear with us...

  • From: "BIANCHI, John" <JBIANCHI@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Audubon-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 10:42:18 -0400

Dear Audubon News Subscribers -

Apparently, someone has infiltrated the Audubon-News list and this morning sent
out infected spam to some of you.  I have not sent you any mail in several
days, and its obvious that this mail contained an unauthorized advertisement.

We're not interested in sending you spam and won't work with providers' whose
security can be circumvented.  We are working to get to the bottom of this
problem, and we may end up migrating this list over to another provider or
bringing it to an internal server.  Please bear with us in the meantime.

John Bianchi

You are subscribed to Audubon-News. To unsubscribe, send email to
audubon-news-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field. To
adjust other settings (vacation, digest, etc.) please visit,
//www.freelists.org/list/audubon-news.