[audacity4blind] Re: getting started with podcasting

Thanks Sean, I will follow your tips and see how it goes.  I hope to get
started with my podcasting over the holidays.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Paul [mailto:newsandtraffic@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 6:03 AM
To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: getting started with podcasting

Don,
I am doing a community orientated Podcast & I am not recording jaws at all.
I am actually recording using an external recorder, my iPhone then bringing the
file in to audacity to create the podcast. I did use audacity to mix down my
music track & fade it out where I wanted it faded out.
I have learned a great deal about Podcasting by listening to other podcasts
about podcasting.
I don't have the exact links in front of me but if you'll use our friend Google
& google the following. You'll find them. Lots of great tips found on these.
Most of which I agree with. Others however I do not.
Google the following.
The Audacity to Podcast
The Podcasters Studio.
Podcast Quick Tips.
The School of Podcasting.
Hope that helps. If I can do anything further to help you, please feel free to
let me know.
&, keep in mind I've only recorded one episode & still am learning things as
well.