[audacity4blind] Re: Vocal remover VST plug-in

  • From: "hank" <hanksmith4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 09:38:01 -0700

the vst one no cause it doesn't work with audacity but it does work with sound forge 8 to a extent.
my problem isn't removing vocals
my problem is getting te plugin to work
let me just send you the vst plugin and you can give it a try want me to do that?
perhaps you can see what I am refering to in audacity
thanks
73
hank smith
amiture radio call sign: