[audacity4blind] Re: Selecting Tracks

  • From: "T Leizert" <terry.leizert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 09:35:21 -0400

Hello David,

yes, I'm using version 1.3. I'm trying to apply certain affects to vocal tracks, and at times to mix and render the tracks to speed up processing.

I'm using JAWS version 6.0, and it doesn't normally announce the track names as you arrow through them. Most often, the shift arrow combination only selects the current track even though it's been pressed several times.

And, well I'm at it, has anyone found any good information on mixing vocals? The kind of techniques that would be used in a studio to produce a finished product.

Terry

----- Original Message ----- From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>