[audacity4blind] Re: Question about N V D A screen reader

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 17:05:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Anders,

Thanks very much for responding to my question.

No, I have not had a chance yet to install N V D A, you are the second of two people I have asked who have given me this feedback.

Cheers

David

--
David R. Sky
http://www.shellworld.net/~davidsky/

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007, Anders Holmberg wrote:

Hello!
David i have saved this message about your question of the nvda screenreader.
I can say that i don't think it supports windows98.
Maybe you have been able to discover that.
/Anders.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>