[audacity4blind] Re: Hi from a new member!

  • From: "jean parker" <disabilityradio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 11:01:10 +0530

Cheech and Chong used to do that kind of thing, without the advantage of digital editing and mixing of course.

Jean

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Courcelles" <martinfc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        Tue, 6 Jun 2006 21:08:52 -0400
From:        "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo:    audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi!
I sing. Basically, I'd like to either record myself singing acapella, or
somehow record myself singing to a karaoke track. I realize that in this
case, the two tracks will probably have to be mixed together. Allison