[ats-employment] Over 40 Workers Career Expo Presented by Oakland PIC [1 Attachment]

To all of those who had difficulty locating the information. it is there!
Go to the attachment bar, click on the envelope on the left side of the bar.
When it opens there is another attachment (An Adobe PDF) open that document
for all of the information.  I(t is on December 1st at the Alameda
Conference Center from 9:00 - 3:00). Call or email me if you have any
questions.

Best,

Kate

Kate Williams
Employment Program
Joint venture with ATS and The LightHouse
214 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102
kwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Direct @ LightHouse: (415) 694-7324