[athenaeum] Hello and Welcome

  • From: Rob Russell <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: athenaeum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:41:26 +1200

Hello all,

Welcome to the Athenaeum list. This is an unmoderated (at this stage) list
where you can talk anything Athenaeum (any version) or the usage of Athenaeum.
For example, where do you put bar codes, do you prefer to print them or use
pre-printed.

Because it is unmoderated, you can say what you like, positive or negative.
However, list etiquette is such that you should not use offensive language. The
term 'offensive' is rather broad, so use your own judgement.

Please remember that subscribers may come from parts of the globe other than
your own.

To post on to the Athnenaeum list, simply send email to

    athenaeum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's it. We will smooth the rough edges as we go.

Regards

Rob Russell
SumWare Consulting

You can unsubscribe from the Athenaeum list by sending email to
athenaeum-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

Athenaeum Home Page: <http://www.sumware.co.nz/athenaeum/Athenaeum.html>