[astronews] IAAS Monthly Astronomy Podcast

  • From: Burness Ansell <ki0ar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Astronomy Newsletter <astronews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 10:06:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Subscribers,
I have now created a podcast of the IAAS Monthly Astronomy Newsletter. I have
added it to iTunes (downloadable from http://www.apple.com). Search for "IAAS"
under audio podcasts. As with all new things, this is still a work in progress.
You may also subscribe to the podcast directly by visiting the direct link.

http://web.me.com/ki0ar/Site/Podcast/Podcast.html

Please feel free to send me any constructive criticisms and comments or leave
comments (nice ones I hope) on iTunes.

Thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,
Burness Ansell
Editor, IAAS Monthly Astronomy Newsletter