[asp-developers] Re: Test etc.

  • From: Michael.Coll-Barth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <asp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:30:35 -0400

Jacob,

I am on this list, since I am getting this from you.  But, I hadn't seen
any activity, so I forgot about it.  Its free, so I am staying.

Welcome and good luck with your development efforts.  I may not be of
any help, as I am a newbie to the Visual Studio scene.

Michael

product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.