[askdba] Re: [dba_gurus] final yr prjct selection

  • From: Nisar Tareen <ntareen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mail4kamig <mail4kamig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:00:42 -0800 (PST)

But have a courage to put you name.

You ask for it,

It will be a project of some hardware and some software  high end skills.

In a operation theater  for each operation,  Operating Table,  lights ,
equipment and etc had to adjusted,  DO a project that when the dr. enter the
operation all the  Lights in the room,  Operating table is adjusted accordingly
and equipment are extracted from the bins.  Plus other things related to the
operation.

          This will increase the effeciency of each operation room and more
operation can be handle by hospitals and more money for them and more money for
you.

          If you become successfull God Willing...  don't forget my commision.

Good Luck.

Nisar Tareen

mail4kamig <mail4kamig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

AoA!
         im final yr student in BS-CS and unable to decide what
should be my final yr prjct ......
my skills are as follows....
=>good vb.net programmer and average java developer
=>make best 5th semester prjct...
=>few things which i anticipated about myself is....
         my final prjct should be some thing like distributed
application design and development .. as i want to have my Phd in
tht as well....
the thing which confused me is tht which tool should i follow .net
or java
All those fellow members who are in practical field and know  the
ins and out of market pls advice me....what is  the scope of prjct
in next yr or so...
ill inshallah rememver all those in my prayers....
                              waiting for kind regards
                                    kamig

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
document.write('');