[askdba] Re: [dba_gurus] Only selected IP can login to 10G database

  • From: Nisar Tareen <ntareen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ahmed Huq <zubayer440@xxxxxxxxx>, dba_gurus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 21:39:41 -0700 (PDT)

Use Connection Manager,  and define only the specific IP address can access
your Database.
Nisar Tareen

Ahmed Huq <zubayer440@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Friends,
How can i select specific IP/'s, from only those machine can login to my Oracle
10G database.
Any of you, please give me the solution or hints to go that path.

Discover Yahoo!

Yahoo! Groups Links

   To visit your group on the web, go to:

Do You Yahoo!?