[askdba] Re: [dba_gurus] DBA fresher

  • From: Nisar Tareen <ntareen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ritesh Pandya <ritesh40@xxxxxxxxx>, dba_gurus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 08:47:12 -0800 (PST)

Ritesh,

Login to the dba_gurus  group and scan the files and there is a good document
about the Interview questions,  That will be a good start.

Nisar tareen

Ritesh Pandya <ritesh40@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi
my name is ritesh , i have just cleared my ocp. i
would like to know what questions might be asked
during the interview.... kindly help me since i am a
fresher & if any openeings available for DBA kindly e
mail me
thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT