[askdba] Re: [dba_gurus] .....ABOUT TOAD>...... It's an illegal request?

  • From: Nisar Tareen <ntareen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DBA cool <orcl_dba@xxxxxxxxx>, dba gurus <dba_gurus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 10:30:28 -0700 (PDT)

Not DBA cool, to ask for a copy of software like this on a public domain is
illegal, it is licensed software.

Please avoid such request and other respected Senior members to guide them to
company's web site and not to send illegal copies of copyright Material.

IT industries professionals and future professionals should work within the
self governance and respect of others material and intellectual property.
That's how we all make money?

Please help DBA's and not so called DBA's in the industry, the question they
ask can easy tell you of your peers and the others.

Regards.

Nisar Tareen

DBA cool <orcl_dba@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi to all of you

I would be highly thankful if any one of you could plz send me the TOAD 7 or 8

.. i have download that edeonkey... software and try to search for toad and
still unable to find anything ..

I need it urgently so if anyone  can send the software downloaded one .. i will
iinstall it soon .

thnx alot for your kind help ..
best regards to all of you .

Yahoo! Mail