[askdba] Re: Windows Oracle Service

  • From: "Deepa S. Kale" <deepask@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 11:47:02 +0530

do not restart the server...
stop other not required services and go to command prompt
and manually start service
net start oracleservice<dbid>

Deepa Kale -DBA
Jyoti Structures - Nasik(IT)

             Ganesh Raja
             <ganesh.raja@gmai
             l.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             askdba-bounce@fre                                          cc
             elists.org
                                                                   Subject