[askdba] Re: Windows Oracle Service

  • From: Ganesh Raja <ganesh.raja@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 18:54:09 +0100

What you can do is use the oradim command and delete that Service Key
and Insert a New One.. Maybe if you do that it will sart working.

[I will not say restart the Box .. I hate that ... Even my Laptop i
tend not to restart it.. There should be a way without restarting
things in Windows !!!!]

Ganesh R