[askdba] Re: Which Tool Should be preferred

  • From: "Deepa S. Kale" <deepask@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:54:28 +0530

I would prefer d2k... because sometime JDeveloper applications can not be
deployed properly .
also not having much facilities ....
do u hav apps server ? or any kind of forms or reports server ?

Deepa Kale -DBA
Jyoti Structures - Nasik(IT)

             "Subodh
             Deshpande"
             <subodh_deshpande                                          To
             @lycos.com>               AskDBA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             askdba-bounce@fre
             elists.org                                            Subject
                                       [askdba] Which Tool Should be
                                       preferred
             23-09-2004 12:01
             PM

             Please respond to
             askdba@freelists.
                    org

hello,

We want to develop Inhouse CRM.

which tool should we used we all have d2k, oracle background.

what are your opnions about Jdeveloper, 9Ids..

Good Luck..Subodh Deshpande

Experience Is Knowledge
Wisdom Is Philosophy