[askdba] Tns Unable to resolve the service name

  • From: drumil narayan <drumilnarayan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 04:47:51 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All,

I am receiving the error, tns unable toresolve the
service name while executing the forms from
application server, same forms were working fine on 10
g IDS Suite.

I inserted a similar entry as that of in 10g DS, in
tnsnames.ora in <DEFAULT_HOME>/network/admin of
Application server, still then the error persists.

wher should i look for.

and how should i all services, only forms and reports
server have been installed, there is no infra and mid
tier server.

kindly help..drumil